Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Jumped


Guys it finally happened! I found a jumpsuit that isn't 3324 miles long!! PRAISE JESUS HALLELUJAH! I was in Kohl's the other day and found it hiding behind a whole bunch of maxi dresses. I didn't even have to try it on to know it would be the perfect length. And it is! I can't even tell you how long I've been searching for a jumpsuit that isn't too long for my petite stature. Oh the endless styling possibilities! 

I went out for an evening and this was the perfect 'dressy', casual outfit. It was a gorgeous day so I took advantage of it!

Also sorry for only a handful of pictures :/ It was suuuuper windy this day and these were the only pictures that weren't hair in lips or me pulling a weird face. 

Let's get to the outfit!






Sunglasses: Old Navy (similar here)// Necklace: Forever21// Bracelet: Kohl's in store (similar here)//  Vest: H&M (similar here)// Jumpsuit: Kohl's// Purse: Kate Spade// Wedges: Ross (similar here)// Lipstick: TwoFace Melted lipstick in Melted Fuchsia// 

|Thanks to Alex for the photos!|



This is definitely not the last time you'll be seeing this jumpsuit on the blog! I think it's such a  good spring/summer staple item to have. You can wear it so many ways and it can be dressed up or down. Plus it's uber comfortable. It's like wearing pajamas, acceptable pajamas. WIN! 

                                                                      


Do you wear jumpsuits? Are you short like me? Have any places to get cute ones at that aren't 10 miles long? Leave me a comment below! :)


post signature


"black is such a happy color darling"

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar