Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Pastel overload : Is anyone else sick of this trend yet?

I recently took a trip to Topshop in Dublin prepared to buy. I had just been paid and was ready to spend some serious fundage. I am in the market for some black clothing at the moment as I am running low on work clothes - but alas I was to go home alone....

I was shocked at the wave of girly-ness that awaited me. Rows and rows of pink, pastels and candy colored everything. I was hard pressed to find anything that fitted my usual slightly punk style.

I hate when the high street do this - they buy into one trend and ignore all others. If I wanted I could have bought some insane looking prints as an alternative but I dislike that trend too! I just feel I am a bit too old at this point to be wearing pastel skinny jeans and ra ra skirts. I don't even think I wore pastels when I was younger!!!!

The other thing I am having trouble getting my hands on is boots. I love wearing ankle boots and right now there is nothing out there. I am going to have to get some ballet pumps for the summer instead. Urgh.


Is anyone else since of the pastel trend and longing for some wearable colors?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar