Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Things I'm Loving: October



Guys...... two things, 1) WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS! WE ARE THE 2015 WORLD SERIES CHAMPSIONS! WE TOOK THE CROWN! ROYALS, ROYALS, ROYALS! 
2) October is over..... WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON?! HOW IS IT ALREADY NOVEMBER?! ONE MONTH AND IT WILL BE CHRISTMAS AND THEN 2016!!! Okay sorry about that but it's seriously unreal to me that 2015 is almost over. I swear we started it like last week....... 
Sorry for all the caps but SO MUCH EXCITEMENT!!! 

This month we're back to the old favorites format since my camera man, aka my brother Alex, moved and left me without a recording camera. :( I'm thinking about either upgrading my camera to one that can record or just getting a little camcorder. I do want to continue to keep shooting video content! What do you guys think? Do you enjoy it? Leave me your thoughts below! 

Anyways, this month had another even spread of favorites! A little of everything. So let's get to what I've been loving for October!





The Player//
One of the many new fall TV shows to air and it's actually pretty good. Although NBC doesn't think so and cut the season short, Booooo. It's got action, drama, suspense, a touch of comedy and some pretty good looking eye candy. It follows a Nevada security consultant, Alex Kane, and his journey as The Player in the high stakes world of gambling on crime. It's a unique plot and I think it's a pretty decent show. You can see for yourself with the trailer.

Starbucks Strawberry Acai Refresher//
I know it's a little weird to be drinking such a summery drink in the middle of fall but while I was in California I tried this bad boy out and holy guacamole is it good. It's sweet but not overly sweet and very refreshing. It's the perfect summer drink. Actually while I was in California I drank 3 in 4 days..... So good. 

Give Me a Try by the Wombats// 
I love alt music. Yep that's right alt music. I love listening to our local alt station, 96.5 The Buzz and finding new artists. I've had my ear to the Wombats for awhile now and heard their new song the other day. It's catchy, upbeat and has just the perfect mix of alt and pop. It's been on repeat. 

Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleanser and Moisturizer//
I was in need of a new cleanser and moisturizer and had heard good things about Aveeno from bloggers, beauty gurus and friends who've used the products before. I was at WalMart and wandered down the face cleanser aisle and stopped at the Aveeno section. After reading every cleanser bottle and what it did I finally settled on the Clear Complexion set that had full sizes of the cleanser and moisturizer for less than if I bought them separately. So far I really like them! I have noticed that my skin is clearer with less breakouts and feels a lot more moisturized and soft. I'd definitely recommend picking it up if you're in need of a new cleanser and moisturizer! 

Cooking//
Recently I've been doing a lot of cooking for myself. So far I've made two different kinds of soup, apple crisp and queso. And all have turned out pretty dang good! I've really been enjoying cooking and finding new recipes to make. Since I can't eat everything I usually share with my grandma and our neighbor who live next door. If you want to check out what I've made a brand new page called Recipes where I'll be posting all the recipes that I make! So head on over there to check it out! 

Black Hunter Tour Boots//
I popped into my local Nordstrom Rack the other day and literally flew to the shoe section when I saw they had Hunter boots. I've been wanting a pair of Hunters for forever because #Basic. I tried on all the styles they had in a few different sizes until I found my Cinderella boot. I settled on the black 'matte' packable ones. I'll be sharing more tips and advice on sizing in a blog post here coming soon! But I've already worn them so much since A) it's fall and B) we've had a bit of a cold/rainy spell. 

KC Royals//
If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram (which if you don't you totally should because it's so much fun) then you know the KC Royals were back in the World Series and WE WONT! 30 YEARS LATER WE TOOK THE CROWN! I can safely say everyone in Kansas City is so proud of them. There's never been so much blue everywhere and pride in the community. It's a great sight to see and feeling! 

Testament of Youth//
I was looking for a movie to watch and saw this one was out. It looked interesting enough (I love romantic war dramas) so I started watching it. Guys, I was bawling all the way through it. IT WAS BEYOND GOOD. It tells the true story of Vera Brittain and journey of love, life and loss. Just watching the trailer gave me goosebumps and got me teary eyed. And it's not just a chick flick, guys would be interested in it too. It's a 10 out of 10 and if you get the chance I highly, highly, highly recommend watching it!


                                                

So there we have it! That's everything I loved for the month of October. Hard to believe that it's over and November is upon us. A lot of fun things are happening in November so make sure you're following along to see what I'm up to! 
Instagram (@samantha_goble) | Snapchat (@samanthagoble) | Twitter (@samantha_goble) | Facebook 

What have you been loving for the month of October? Leave me a comment sharing! 





post signature

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar