Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

CHRISTMAS LOOK BOOKS : River Island aw12

 I have seen some truly gorgeous pieces for next winter which have really got me excited my next wardrobe moves - but River Island really do have the strongest collection I have seen to date. The collection is just gorgeous. I had to limit myself to only featuring a few of the Christmas pieces but seriously, I could have featured a lot more then just this!
 The collection features a lot of metallics, black an embellishment with some prints in there as well. Houndstooth crops up quite a bit in trouser form! I am loving the serious level of sequins involved and the beautiful jewelry. The overall effect is quite lux and almost a little 80s.

 That jacket is straight up 80s and I love it. It has this vintage feel to it as well. I can see that being perfect with black jeans.


 Given that this is the Christmas look book - and the first of many to come I might add - there is no way of telling when the pieces will arrive in store but it is set to be a great year for River Island with the buzz just settling on news that Rihanna will design a collection for the brand.


TRENDS TO TRY
Gold
Metallics
Leopard print mixed with unusual prints
Mixing textures
Sequins
Pencil Skirts
Cropped Trousers
Statement necklaces
Chunky Cardigans

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar