Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Things I'm Loving: May


May was by far the fastest flying month. I woke up and it was May, I blinked and it's June. A lot of great stuff happened in May. I finished my second semester of college (wooh!) and I got a summer internship (more on that later)! And it's summer, although here in Kansas it sure doesn't feel like it. It rained 25 days out of May. I think we should be renamed the Rainy State! I have a pretty even spread of favorites this month so let's get to them!





Arm Parties// 
I finally hoped on board with the arm parties/ bracelet stacking trend and I love it! I can't believe I hadn't jumped on sooner! Bracelet's definitely complete the outfit and can spice up even a simple one. I've been wearing stacks all the time. You can check them out on my Instagram

Wilder Mind// 
This month's album is... Wilder Mind by Mumford and Sons! I love Mumford and Sons. They're one of my favorite bands. When their new album came out I headed straight to Spotify to check it out. And it did not disappoint. It's still folksy but with a more electronic, rock-ish twist. It's amazing I've been listening to it pretty much non-stop all month. Give it a listen! 

Hair Care// 
I've been curling my hair almost every day in the month of May. I've loved the way it looks and have gotten it down pat. I also have a post all about what products I've been using/loving and how I achieve my curls, which you can read about here
 
The Mindy Project//
I freaking love this show. I know toons of people who watch it and raaved about it. One day I decided to check it out on Hulu. I was hooked by the first episode. Mindy Kaling is brilliant. Seriously I have such a girl crush on her. The show is funny, witty and all the characters are great. Never a dull moment for sure! You can check it out on Hulu

Young & Hungry//
I was on Netflix one night and needed something to watch. This was one of the recommended shows and it looked good enough, so I decided to watch. It's good for a laugh, cheesy, a little raunchy but pretty hilarious. It's not a show I'm too invested in but I do enjoy watching it. Speaking of, I'm pretty excited to see Ashley Tisdale's new show Clipped. I think it's awesome that Hillary Duff, Emily Osment and Ashley Tisdale all have TV shows now. It's Disney Channel all grown up!

This Outfit// 
If you've seen my Instagram, I've been pretty obsessed with my navy gingham shirt and white jeans. I've worn them countless times this month. And with the weather being in between it's the perfect spring weather outfit. Check out this post for all the outfit details!

Rimmel Stay Blushed liquid blush//
I'm not a fan of cream blush, I always seem to look like a porcelain doll after. I was at Wal-Mart getting Q-Tips and happened to peruse the makeup section really quick. You guys know I love my Rimmel products. I have products from every line they have and LOVE them. They're my favorite drugstore makeup brand. Anyways, I saw they had a new liquid blush. I decided to try it out because A) it looked interesting and B) I wanted to switch up my blush. It's the easiest to apply and blends like a dream. No porcelain doll face here! And it's the perfect everyday blush color! Definitely check it out if you're in the market for a new one. The color I have is Touch of Berry. 

KES//
If you hadn't heard the news I got a summer internship position with Kathryn of Kathryn Elise Studio! I have an entire post about it which you can read about here! Kat also did a post about me on her blog which you can read all about here!



Those are all my favorites for this month! I still can't believe May is over. June is already an amazing month and I can't wait to see what else it has in store!


What have you been loving for the month? Leave me a comment below sharing! :)




post signature


"these are a few of my favorite things"

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar