Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

WHAT I WORE TODAY : Gold! Always believe....

 I was really annoyed today. I tried on my new Leighton Denny nail varnish in 'Crushed Plum' last night and by 3pm today, I had to repaint them. Not only was the nail varnish chipped but it took a lot of the top layer of my nail with it. I was quite furious. The color was gorgeous but I wasn't happy in the slightest.....so I repainted them using 'Immortal Gold' from MAC instead.
So I am much happier! Metallics are awkward to find in nail varnishes, they are normally too weak or too fake looking. I am happy to announce that MAC was perfection. It needed one coat and tried immediately. I will totally be buying this in future!

*Sorry about the terrible photos but DAMN am I tired!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar