Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

10 things I don't want to remember


just learned that '10 things I hate about you' is going to be rereleased soon as part of a ten year thing. Now, this makes me feel old. I remember joyfully thinking how much I was like Cat. the main lead. I too had a sister who was prettier, thinner and all the rest. where as I liked boys in bands, bands I couldn't pronounce, rock festivals, band t-shirts and sitting in coffee shops with poetry books. You get the idea. I was one of 'those children'.

In short. I was alternative. I think back to how much I waited for my self to get a little bit more attractive looking, stop being geeky, my breasts to grow into actual breasts and not what I still have today. you know what? it never happened.

i still rock poetry (lots of it on my ipod instead), wear band t-shirts (today I have a velvet underground one on), listen to bands I CAN pronounce (somethings do change or people are using much simpler band names these days) and I still have breasts that struggle to fit an A cup. But, I am happy.

because if we were all the same, life would be boring right?


anyway, the long story short. you could do a lot worse then checking out 10 things. it's funny, it has yer wan from alex mac in it (remember that?) and it's funny. oh and heath ledger is in it looking all teenage. it's based on shakespere. you know that guy that caused you lots of sleepless nights in the run up to the leaving?

but don't hold that against it. it's based on the 'taming of the shrew'. and no one in recorded history was made to do that for the leaving. I think. or were you?

(i had to do romeo and juliet for the junior and macbeth for the leaving!)


you may also remember :


- alex mac on nickleodeon.

- bikini kill

- chocolate covered pretzels from cadburys

- cheaper creme eggs

- letters from cleo

- the craft

- longing for your first kiss

- training bras

- platform trainers (shudder)


anything else?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar