Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Summer Sightseeing Outfit | Floral Trousers and a Cover Up

Summer dressing - floral trousers and loose layers
Nothing could be much more summery than floral trousers and a touch of neon, could it? On our holiday to Cornwall we visited Lands End - the most southerly point in England - and the sun was absolutely beating down. I kept cool in my floral cotton trousers (already seen this summer here and here) and flower cut-out sandals... and yes, you guessed it: I ended up with a flower-shaped tan on my feet. No amount of sunblock was going to prevent that happening!

Thankfully I took my neon pom pom scarf from La Redoute as a cover up to protect my shoulders otherwise they would have really suffered (they still caught the sun despite me keeping the scarf draped around me for much of the time). I was one of the few people to have covered up in the blazing sun; the wind by the coast is unforgiving and deceitful - as always in the UK we saw some really sore lobster-coloured people..!

Do people take care in the sun in your part of the world, or do they make like the British and think that the sun isn't strong if there's a cool wind? Please tell me you practice safe sun...!

Summer dressing - floral trousers and loose layers
Neon orange nails
Bobble edged neon scarf
Lands End scenery
Lands End, Cornwall - First and last refreshment house in England
Gold initial necklace
I mustn't forget to mention my lovely personalised initial necklace from oNecklace: tomorrow you can win your own (in gold or silver, your choice) in my giveaway, so don't forget to come back for that!
Catherine x
Twitter 64x64 B&WFacebook 64x64 B&WBloglovin 64x64 B&WInstagram 64x64 B&WGoogle Plus 64x64 B&W
Scarf: c/o La Redoute, Necklace: c/o oNecklace, Tank: Topshop, Trousers: Fever London, Sandals: Debenhams, Sunglasses: c/o Lulus (similar), Nails: Models Own Tangerine Queen





Linking up to: Visible Monday, Let It ShineShare in Style, Monday Mingle, Style SessionsTrend Spin Link-UpWhat I Wore Wednesday, Three-Fer Thursday, Passion for Fashion FridayFriday's Fab Favourites

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar