Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

FLORAL ENCHANTMENT

Lavera Shower Gel with Mauve
Online Fashion Store
In these very cold first days, my skin demands a lot of softnessOnline Fashion Store told you about it in the past, I have a strong tendency to have dry skin and to have scabs. I first took the evil by the root by installing a shower filter: the water thus become less lime is less aggressive for my skin. Then I use the most gentle care possible.
The concern is that sometimes the very sweet products are a bit sad and not super glamorous, especially in terms of scent.
Lavera sent me this novelty that I greatly appreciated: Enchantment Floral, organic mallow, and organic white tea shower gel.
Enchantment Floral Lavera Organic Shower Gel
Online Fashion Store
The tone is set, the floral fragrance is delicate, sweet enough.
The more it goes and the less I appreciate the shower gels with super-strong fragrances (besides I sincerely believe that it has to do with my shower filter: there is no longer any smell of chlorine when I shower and therefore I appreciate the sweet perfumes better!). Enchantment Floral subtly flatters the nostrils.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar