Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

my first franken polish:midnight fantasy

 I was able to successfully franken my own polish! Yay for my first try!
^_^

When i shook the bottle & saw the myriad of colors the name "Midnight Fantasy" just popped on my mind. I think the name really fits the color,don't you think so?


It's a multichrome holographic polish!


Kirei,de sho?
Beautiful,isn't it?

Here are some swatches.


It's hard to take pics of holographic polishes because my camera can't quite capture the awesomeness of the color play.


The base is a multichrome that has bronze, green, gold, pink & violet  that shows depending on the angle. Like right now, as i type it looks orangeish/pinkish when indoors! It makes my heart go doki doki with i happen to just glance at my nails.

The touch of holographic on it magnifies the myriad of shades that when hits by the light gives that amazing burst of colors!


You can take a look at the short video here to see how it is under the sunlight.