Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

#tbt Alicia Vikander for Interview Magazine June/July 2015

Ph: Craig McDean

First of all I want to apologize for not publishing anything on Tuesday. The last couple of weeks have been insanely busy and I just didn't know what I could talk about. Sorry.

I have mentioned Alicia in the past. And I always say that there's a fun story behind how I became her fan. I'll give you a couple of details about it, and one day I may tell you the whole story ;) This includes friends staying over, a laptop, champagne and lots of laughter (the champagne may have helped with this one). I really was hilarious. 
And after that, I became part of the #teamVikander.

That night, I also discovered this ed. I've been meaning to show it to you ever since, ...and that was almost a year ago. Oh well, better late than never.
Alicia is a great actress, but her modeling skills are not as impressive. She can make you feel all the feelings when she acts. However, her pictures always tend to look quite plain.
That's why I like this ed, because there is strenght in her eyes. It's not just a bunch of pictures where a pretty girl looks pretty.

She'll be on the cover of another big magazine soon (can't tell you which one yet, sorry). I hope those pictures are as good as these ones. 
But, at the end of the day, she's still an actress. And she's very good at that job.




Primero quiero disculparme por no publicar una entrada el martes. Las últimas semanas han sido una locura y ni sabía de que hablaros. ¡Perdón!

He mencionado a Alicia en el pasado. Y siempre digo que la historia de como me convertí en su fan es muy graciosa. Os daré algún detalle más y, quizá algún día cuente la historia completa ;) Incluye amigas visitándome, un ordenador, champán y muchas risas (puede que el champán ayudase con este último detalle). Fue muy gracioso.
Y después de eso, me hice socia del #teamVikander

Esa noche descubrí este edito. Y he querido enseñaros las fotos desde entonces, ...y eso fue casi hace un año. Bueeeno, más vale tarde que nunca.
Alicia es una gran actriz, pero como modelo no impresiona tanto. Puede hacerte sentir todos los sentimientos cuando actúa. Sin embargo, sus fotos suelen ser más planas.
Y por eso me gusta este edito, porque hay una fuerza tremenda en su mirada. No es un simple montón de fotos donde la chica guapa sale guapa.

Saldrá en la portada de otra mega revista pronto (no os puedo decir cual, lo siento). Espero que esas fotos sean tan buenas como estas.
Pero, al final del día, sigue siendo actriz. Y en ese trabajo si que es buena.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar