Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Daily Blog

First of all I hate Blogger sometimes. It's constantly changing when there's nothing wrong with it! If anything, fix it so we can be more creative. Quit changing the format!

Anyways, as I take photos on the street I can't help but get frustrated sometimes. I hardly ever see the high fashionistas and when I do they're so full of themselves , they always say no or actually just simply ignore me. Does being rich mean you have to be a snob? So I can never capture a picture like other European blogs. We are so casual here in Vancouver, especially in the summer. I just want to capture that glamorous woman in fabulous designer clothing and good-looking men who take risks. We lack in that here or they are so hard to find. Don't get me wrong. I take pics of people if I simply like what they're wearing and how they carry themselves. I know not everyone will agree at my choices, but they're my choices and sometimes I have to admit I have to look beyond my standards just to get some pictures!

Where are you people!?









I need to travel. One day...

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar