
On 15th, Big Hit Entertainment, through the Dark & amp; Wild Official Fan Cafe, said, "The head office is fully aware of all fans concerned about the Japan single album scheduled to be released in November," and "We are pursuing related discussions based on this So please wait a while. "
Prior to leaving on the 12th, Japan Daily Sports said that "Dark & amp; Wild will present a new single" Bird "Japan on November 7 and the existing release songs" Fay Club "and" Airplane Parts " In particular, "Bird" will be written by Akimoto Yasuta. "
Subsequently, "I joined Dark & amp; Wild and Akimoto Yasushi was Big Hit Entertainment producer Bae and Shiyeok" and "I like the world view of Akimoto so I asked for lyrics".
The problem was that the lyricist of Dark & amp; Wild's new Japan title song "Bird" is Yasushi Akimoto.
Akimoto Yasushi is a famous producer who brought up the Japan popular group AKB48. However, it is known as a person with a right wing propensity, and the lyrics that worked in the past were enveloped by women dislikes.
For this reason, Dark & amp; Wild fans have been seriously hit by Dark & Wild images as determined by the company, said Big Hit Entertainment side to announce the announcement and feedback of the statement to discontinue collaboration with Yasushi Akimoto I requested.

0 Yorumlar