Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A Place For All Seasons

It is the middle of January, and I don't know how long winter will last this time. We've had years when there were spring-like days already in February, warm enough to venture out short-sleeved, with snow and ice coming back with a vengeance in March.
Other years, spring came late and I was nearly going mad with longing for warmer days.
No matter how the seasons will be playing out this year, I like observing the change. And one way to make the change visible is by taking pictures of (almost) the same place throughout the year.

This is what I did with a place near O.K.'s, the view towards Schloss Ortenberg (Ortenberg Castle) from one of the paths we're on regularly for walking or running.

Spring
Summer
Autumn
Winter
Vineyards in March
Nearly the same view in October

Speaking of which, I have not been running since before Christmas - it is simply too cold, and sometimes too wet, for me right now. I miss it, and hope I'll be able to go for a nice leisurely run again soon.

Anyway, I hope no matter what the season in your part of the globe is right now, you are well and enjoying the good things each season can bring.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar