Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

New York, Again

Eight dead, over a dozen injured in New York City.

It seems that a man from "Tampa" engaged in a wild shooting spree driving a rental truck into a crowd while shouting something that might have been interpreted as "God is Great!" or perhaps he was screaming the name of actor "Alan Arkin!" as have many other individuals over the past several years whilst murdering thousands of people.

There. Have I got the official narrative right? I don't want to offend anybody or put any group into a defensive posture . . .

Let me ask a couple or so questions, however, while we search for the motive and debate whether he was or was not a "lone wolf": What was he doing in the USA? Why was he here? Why do we let these "folks" into our country?

Won't make any difference if we build a wall if we let them in via JFK. I think we have plenty of kooks and killers produced at home without having to import more . . . I don't want to seem isolationist or protectionist, but . . .

Time to get serious . . . unless that offends, of course . . . if it does, well, we can always break out the Teddy bears, flowers, and candles, and darken a couple of buildings for a day or two . . . that might do it.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar