Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

IMM: A Small, but FREE Week!

I got several free ebooks this week, and that's it! But that's OK.

For Review:

Lies Beneath, by Anne Greenwood Brown, from NetGalley

On the Bright Side, by S.R. Johannes, ebook from the author

Free ebooks:
Highway to Vengeance: A Thomas Highway Thriller, by Brian Springer from Amazon

Sweet Whispers, Brother Rush, by Virginia Hamilton from NetGalley

M.C. Higgins the Great, by Virginia Hamilton, from NetGalley

Mr. Popper's Penguins, by Richard and Florence Atwater, from NetGalley

All for free, and all ebooks, so my Kindle is expanding! I hope you had a great book week, and I"m looking forward to finding some new things to add to my TBR. Thanks to Kristi, The Story Siren, and thanks for stopping by....




Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2012 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar