The next couple of posts are automated while I take a break from hobby related matters. Normal service will resume sometime next week before the big play test more on that later.
It has struck again, although its been a while since I have succumbed to this particular infliction. For the large part of the year I have held off and not made any impulse purchases, however I have had my eye on this pick up and play box set for a while, with a similar concept to star wars X wing but set in world war two and unlike the aforementioned comes with 6 pre-painted aircraft that are enough to have a few decent two player games with. It is also an ideal game for me to umpire the youngsters while the shoot each others planes down. I will do a full review of this at a later date.
Next up though is not really an impulse purchase as I am building an Ancient Britons army for Hail Caesar, and while the wife was in town I asked her to pick me this box set up, to bolster my existing forces. This is a handy box set, containing both Infantry and Cavalry commands and some Druids which I will have to do something a bit creative with.

0 Yorumlar