Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Square Dog Friday. . . sleeping

Oh My Goodness.
Where did the week go ?
But when your Little Square Black Dog everyday is Friday
Or possibly your birthday.
................................
You sayin' i thehamish gots no more birtinghday
.
My Watson who is deaf and has dementia really likes to sleep on my bed.
Usually at the foot of the bed. But the second I get up he is right there to cuddle 
in with the pillows. He will make a nest and go back to sleep.
Last week after showering this is what I saw.
Pillows moved and blankets moved. He likes to nest.
.
awwwww my sweet baboo.
Love the paws !
.

Really.....  I am sleeping here.
.

I like the bed this way.
You can make it how ever you like baboo.
.

i thehamish is needin' fud 
nice tall person who feeds us 
sometimes not movin' out of the way fast i gots to eat dinner now 
i like a wild animal huntin' for my dinner nothin' standin' in my way evem
mums wheelies feet
.

Napping is an art form in my er... their home.
nesting Watson
.
napping on his blanket on my bed.
.

In his basket, notice his puppy chewing I kept.
.

Trying to sleep with thehamish
.

resting in the sun.
.

see i thehamish is gud at sleepin'
.

...........................

And just because I can here is you pretty to start  the weekend.

Halloween is comming !
Here is cousin Waldie in one of his outfits.
.
What a perfect Halloween outfit for a chocolate Dachshund 
Daughter made the costume.
What a hoot !

halloween. . . parsnip
music. . . Monster Mash,  Boris Karloff

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar