Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Super Healthy Slaw

Time: 5 mins
Yield: 2.5 cups

Super Healthy Slaw  
This next recipe is for all natural vegan coleslaw, made completely from scratch (no vegan mayo in sight!) When I first tried vegan mayo I absolutely loved it, but as I got through the jar I realised how synthetic it tasted and that it's really not very good for you so I haven't bought it again since. This recipe uses cashew nuts paired with the right proportions of a few other ingredients to perfectly imitate that slightly tangy coleslaw dressing. Growing up coleslaw was one of the foods I preferred home made, so it could be made the right way; in my view coleslaw needs the sweet, chewy addition of raisins and subtle crunch of sunflower seeds to be complete, if you've never had slaw this way then you're in for a treat!
Keep on reading »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar