Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Winner!

It was another really TOUGH decision. You guys must be writers or something, because they were all good questions. Even the silly ones. ;D But I had to pick a winner, even though I will be answering many of your questions in the coming weeks. So without further ado...


The winner is: *drum roll* Vicki!!!


And her question was: "When do you show backstory and which character do you use to do it most effectively?"


I'm going to make you wait until next Monday for my answer. I know it's mean, but here's the update: I'm expecting to give birth in the next couple of weeks. SO, I may be behind in responding to comments and visiting blogs for a bit. Please hang in there and don't give up on me though! This isn't my first (or second) so I can confidently say I"ll be back. I will schedule posts to answer your questions in the meantime and I still love getting your comments! I always read each one. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar