Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Addict - "Monsterside" (Song) 31 Days of Halloween Music


Today's musical selection comes from the 1998 "teen" horror/sci-fi film Disturbing Behavior. The song is called "Monster Side" by the band Addict. It has a very 90s alternative rock type of sound as was popular with the kids in that day. Admittedly I haven't seen the movie. I've been meaning to watch it going on damn near 20 yrs. Upon researching the song and movie a little more the movie looks more interesting than I had originally thought. I think knowing Katie Holmes was in it, I was worried it would be a little too Dawson's Creek-esque, but the trailer does make it look like it could be an interesting tale. The track itself with the chorus of "I just can't hide my monster side" fits nicely into the Halloween mix. The track speaks to the films story, but it plays even more generic for anyone that might become some other kind of creature of the night. Also, will also give you a decent sounding 90s rock track to the mix.


Here is the original trailer from 1998 for the flick.

Rachel: "Gavin thinks some sinister force has taken over the Cradle Bay meatheads."
Steve: "A sinister force?"
Rachel: "You know, evil. Nowhere to turn, no one to trust, altogether ooky."

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar