Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

CELEBRITY HALLOWEEN COSTUMES 2018: BEST DRESSED


Happy Halloween! In today's post I'm going to be sharing a few of my favorite celebrity costumes from this year! Enjoy!


Credit: Kevin Mazur // Getty Images for Casamigos

My favorite from this year was Harry Styles dressed as Elton John at the Casamigos Halloween Party. He wore a custom Gucci Dodgers uniform to replicate what Elton John wore in 1975 during his show at Dodgers Stadium. This costume actually suits Harry's style so well, I hope he wears more outfits like this on his next next tour!




Credit: @bellahadid on Instagram

This year Bella Hadid & The Weeknd went as Beetlejuice & Lydia - it was one of the best couple costumes I've seen this year. They have had so many iconic fashion moments together and this is one of my absolute favorites!



Credit: @KylieJenner on Instagram

I also loved all of Kylie Jenner's costumes this year - especially the matching butterfly costume she had with her daughter Stormi & as a life-size Barbie! 

Credit: @JeffreeStar on Instagram

Jeffree Star's Halloween costume was one of the coolest I've ever seen. It was done by makeup artist Cole Carrigan (who is so talented, I highly recommend checking out his other Halloween looks from this year). He actually cut up a $1,000 Louis Vuitton bag for it! That part was painful to watch haha. He filmed the whole process and posted it on his channel, which was awesome to see it all come together!

Credit: @annalingis on Instagram

This year, Perrie Edwards of Little Mix transformed into Ursula from the Little Mermaid. I love the pop-art style of the makeup - it looked so realistic!


Credit: @sophiet on Instagram

Joe Jonas & Sophie Turner went as Gomez and Morticia Addams this year and they looked incredible! Who else would love to see them in an Addams Family remake? I know I would!

Thanks for reading! Comment your thoughts down below! 

-Melissa

If you're interested in reading my other Best Dressed posts click here to read about the 2018 Met Gala, here for the 2018 VMAs & here for the 2018 AMAs!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar